Plan a timetable for everyday and sit with your child for learning. This scheduled time should not be changed. Unless if we or the child is not in mood to learn. Because a moody situation on both side with you or with your child does not have a positive day of homeschooling. This tip not only helps your preschooler but to your elder children too.
Here is my Free Printable of my Daily Homeschooling Schedule.
- How to teach Kindergarten and Grade 1 kids about Place Value Math Concept
- Breakfast and Lunch Box Ideas for Preschool and Kindergarten kids
- Goodbye 2021! Recap of 2021 and A New Start with a Personal Note.
- Uppercase Letter F Free Printable for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
- Uppercase Letter E Free Printable for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids